- Compatible with Janome Sewing Machines that use snap on feet
- Aids in sewing 1/4 inch seams
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
- Full color print on 12 mesh canvas
- Finished Size: 14 by 14 inches
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- For use in the Xyron Design Runner
- Easy to replace
- Each cartridge lasts for approximately 5000 inches of use when stored properly
- Black ink
- Allows you to easily create unique and personal crafting projects
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Use for fast accurate spacing of buttons, buttonholes, hooks, eyes, dress pleats, drapery pleats, tucks, shirring, and smocking. Measure accurate bias or straight strips for quilting or for use with the Bias Tape Makers. Makes an ideal knitting gauge, too! Flexible and lightweight; silver finish. Expands to 24".
The SimFlex Expanding Sewing Gauge gives you fast and accurate measuring. Its quick and easy to use. It has unlimited uses. It works in sewing, arts and crafts and even gardening and cake decorating!
Directions: Before using, with one hand on each end, flex the gauge several times.
Lay the SimFlex over your garment (or craft). Expand it to the desired length for perfectly measured, equal distances and accurate spacing. Flex the gauge so that each straight piece is the same desired distance apart at points. Check with a straight ruler and adjust if necessary.
- Measures multiple equal distances - Use for fast accurate placement of buttons,hooks, dress pleats & more
- Expands to 24"
- Also use for shirring, smocking, pleats, tucks, gathers, strips
- Use for cakes, portion slicing, candle placing,
- Even great for spacing seed rows & seedlings, for perfect row layouts.